It's Spring Break and I Went Shopping

by - 8:19 PM


So I'm home on spring break and what's the first thing I do? I don't head to a party, sprawl out on the beach, or get ridiculously drunk: I go shopping. I also tried macarons for the first time today and I have to say, they're delicious. The first place I stopped at was Sephora (I know, big surprise) and I wandered around for a while but only left with one item. Living Proof's Restore Targeted Repair Cream. I've heard so much about how great this brand is and I've been wanting to try it for a long time. My hair is insanely damaged right now because I bleached it over the summer (NEVER bleach you hair! Just don't do it) and this stuff sounded like just the thing to give it a little bit of life back. I'm really excited to try it!




Next I headed over to MAC Cosmetics with no purpose in mind, which is always very very dangerous. I ended up leaving with three lipsticks in Snob, Ravishing, and Diva. I've never purchased MAC lipstick before but I've heard so much about them and am very excited to start wearing them! They're just so creamy and pigmented and lovely.

The last place I went to was Francesca's Boutique, again with no purpose, and I walked out with the most adorable bag I've ever seen. It's a cream colored leather flap bag with a gold chain strap and it has a little bow embellishment on the front. I fell in love with it immediately and it would have physically pained me to leave it in the store. It's a perfect everyday bag for spring and summer and I can't wait to start using it.

I also received a long awaited package in the mail today: the Basic Face Kit from Sigma Beauty. This kit came with five beautiful and very soft makeup brushes and I cannot wait to start using them. I've heard so many great things about these brushes so, naturally, I needed them. I was also very happy when I opened the box and saw that it came with a bonus brush as a free gift! It's a small eyeshadow blending brush. I already have one of these but a girl can never have too many makeup tools. It'll be great when I feel like switching it up from my normal eyeshadow routine but am too lazy to clean my brushes.

On the way home I stopped at Wal-Mart for some basic need things and I couldn't resist the temptation of one of my favorite Disney movies: Tangled! That was the last of my birthday money and I think it was all very well spent. I'll do review posts for each of the beauty products I bought!

You May Also Like

0 comments