Outfit of the Day

by - 7:53 PM

Today was… interesting. As a Fashion Major, there are so many fun and intriguing classes I get to take. There are also those required classes that are so boring they make me want to poke my eye out with a butter knife. Yes, I'm talking about art history. There are some people that can spend hours walking around museums staring at paintings and sculptures and be completely enthralled the entire time. I am not one of those people. Yes, I spent today sitting in the Metropolitan, among hundreds of loud and very rude tourists, taking notes comparing two paintings I couldn't really give a crap about. But if I didn't do it I'd fail my class and blah, blah, blah. So I spent today bored out of my mind in the Met while I could have been strolling around and shopping in my favorite city in the world. I so wish I had gone shopping instead. The things I do for fashion. However, being the fashion and beauty obsessed woman that I am, if I was going to waste away in a crowded museum I was going to look damn cute doing it.




Hair - Goddess Braids (one on each side and pinned in the back)
Lips - Maybelline Bit of Berry
Necklace - Francesca's Boutique
Shirt - Francesca's Boutique
Sweater - Forever 21
Pants - American Eagle
Boots - Aldo 


You May Also Like

0 comments