Healthy Living

by - 6:09 PM

I'm going to be completely honest, here. I've always struggled with my weight and body image. I wouldn't say that I am 'fat' because I absolutely detest that word but I will say that I am technically overweight and it bothers me to no end. Most of the time looking in the mirror is nothing short of devastating. I'm making this post because I want to change this and to motivate myself to do it and keep to it. I'm going to make 'Weekly Check-In' posts where I share my progress. I think it will help me stay on track with this lifestyle change. I've tried so many times to do this in the past but I've never been able to stick with it for more than a few weeks. I started college last September and I've been steadily gaining weight since and I'm done. I'm going to commit to a workout routine and eating healthy in a way that works for me and track my progress on here for all of you to see. I'm hoping this will motivate me to keep going. I'm not going to post personal things like my weight but I'll give an honest account of the good and bad things that happen. I need to make a change in my life and I'm going to do it starting right now. Let's see how I feel in a week!


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think that you can definitely reach you goal! Most of the time the hardest part is the first few days but after you get use to it and see results it motivates you to keep going! Personally I think your perfect (hehe, I went to go read your "about me page"), but I really do think you can do this if you put in 100% and not give up because its worth it :)
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♥ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete