SPRING BREAK IN PARIS

by - 1:13 AM

Tour Eiffel


Pont de L'Archeveche

L'Arc de Triomphe

Notre Dame

Galerie des Puces

Galerie des Puces

View from L'Arc de Triomphe

Fondation Louis Vuitton

Hall of Mirrors, The Palace of Versailles

Galerie Lafayette, Boulevard Houssman

Au Printemps, Boulevard Houssman

31 Rue Cambon, Chanel Flagship

31 Rue Cambon, Chanel Flagship


It's been way too long! I can't even remember the last time I made a post on here and that kind of makes me sad. But it wasn't without reason! The past few months I have been working my butt off at work and school in order to be able to do something amazing: spend spring break in Paris. Which is exactly what I did! I cannot even begin to describe how incredible of a city Paris is. All I can say is I fell in love and I hope one day I can uproot my life and stay there forever. 

You May Also Like

0 comments