SEPHORA HAUL

by - 7:03 PM



Hello beauties! Today I made an unplanned run to Sephora and whenever that happens… well money is spent. I got myself a few things and I figured I'd share them with you all! Enjoy!


Pago Pago Swatch

The first thing I picked up is a NARS Lipstick in Pago Pago, a "your lips but better" shade. I swatched this on my hand in the store and I fell in love with it. It is such a pretty shimmery nude. I've also never used a NARS lipstick before and I've been wanting to give them a try to I used that as my excuse to buy it. 


Intense Black Swatch

I've been hearing about this eyeliner for a while and have been meaning to pick it up. Many beauty bloggers have hailed this as the best liquid eyeliner of all time so I guess we'll see if it lives up to its reviews! When I first tried it on my hand I wasn't too excited about it bleeding out into the fine lines on my hand. But maybe with a good primer (I use NARS Smudgeproof) and eyeshadow it won't bleed. Fingers crossed for this one! 


Flush Swatch

The first thing that intrigued me about this lip product was the label "BB." I am obsessed with BB Creme because it is so lightweight and basically your skin but somehow enhanced. This is the same idea but for the lips. It's a sheer creme formula and it's so light and absolutely beautiful. Flush is a pretty coral-pink shade that tints the lips just enough to give a beautiful 'flush' of color. I want all of the other shades now! 


I've been looking for a brush with tightly packed bristles to apply liquid foundation with and the sales lady at Sephora said this one is great (even though it is designed for mineral powder). It's really soft and fluffy and the bristles are packed together nice and tightly. I'm hoping it will really buff the foundation into my skin and give me a completely flawless finish. I can't wait to use it! 



Kuala Lumpur Swatch

The last thing I picked up is a NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Kuala Lumpur. I am a sucker for pink and gold shades and this duo has a gorgeous rose gold shade that I cannot wait to wear. It's so pretty and shimmery and rose gold I can't contain myself! It's also paired with a beautiful deep plum shade that has little flecks of gold to compliment the lighter shade. I am so excited to wear these with Pago Pago!

Hope you guys enjoyed my little Sephora haul!



You May Also Like

0 comments