CHANEL LES 4 OMBRÉS IN TISSÉ VENDÔME

by - 3:15 PM


Hello my little beauties! I recently made a venture to the Chanel counter (I know, shocking) to take a peek at the new Les 4 Ombrés baked formula eyeshadow quads that Chanel released in mid-July. After careful consideration of each quad (and by that I mean talking myself out of buying all of them) I went home with Tissé Vendôme. I tend to lean more toward neutral eyeshadows and this quad has a gorgeous champagne cream color, a light brown, a dark brown, and a louder peachy-apricot color that is absolutely gorgeous.



To start off, Chanel's packaging is always impeccable. It is so sophisticated and simple but still able to pack that punch of extreme elegance. These eyeshadows are packaged the same way the rest of Chanel's eyeshadows and blushes are. When opening the box, the actual quad was sheathed in a velvet pouch. I don't know why I was so excited over this because I have gotten Chanel products packaged like this before but it just felt like such a sophisticated way to package the product and I really appreciate that. The case that houses these beautiful shadows is a sleek and shiny black with the Chanel CC logo stamped on the front in white. Below I've pictured my go-to look with this palette step-by-step.


I usually start off by putting the lightest champagne cream shade all over my lid. This is supposed to be a highlight shade but I'm pale enough that I can wear it all over my lid.


Next, I dust a little bit of the apricot shade in my crease. Once blended out it provides an effortless transition between the cream and the light brown. The most important thing to remember, with this shade in particular, is a little bit goes a long way.


Then, I blend the light brown into my outer crease, working it in with the apricot. 


Finally, I add the dark brown shade to the outer V. These shadows are very easily blended and can quickly become a muddy looking mess if you're not careful. However, when done right, they are beautiful colors that compliment each other perfectly. 







For the finished look, I've added black winged eyeliner and mascara. I've also lined my bottom waterline with a nude pencil to brighten the overall look and filled in my bottom lashes with the dark brown shadow. 

At $61 each, these baked quads are an investment but they are so beautiful and wearable that I think they're worth it. They're so easy to blend and there is absolutely no fall-out, which I absolutely love! Find your perfect harmony here


You May Also Like

0 comments